Old December 24th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Paul Tomblin

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
In a previous article, "Juan Jimenez" said:
Paul, If you have a beef with me and you feel strongly enough about it to
post on Wikipedia, you should, at the very least, make sure you have a
something approaching a clue when it comes to the subject on which you are
commenting. Not following this simple guideline can make you look very
foolish in front of a very big audience.

So are you saying that I was wrong when I said it hasn't flown yet?

I assume you can read as well as write, right? Go look at my response to
your wikipedia comment. Speaks for itself.