Old September 14th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Alistair Gunn

Default AIR FORCE WORKING TO REMOVE CORROSION FROM F-22A FIGHTER JETS

In rec.aviation.military Daryl Hunt twisted the electrons to say:
I have yet to see a Toyota flying at M.1.5 and 50,000 feet.

Put enough thrust behind one and I'm sure it would be possible?

And NOTHING corrodes faster than an old Toyota.

What about the late-70s/early-80s products of Fiat and Alfa Romeo?