Old February 25th 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
gpsman

Default Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation

On Feb 24, 5:26*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"gpsman" wrote

I think I see the problem; you're retarded.

Who ****ed on your Wheaties this morning? *I was simply stating fact. *One
thing I will not stand (or sit) for is having someone else's words
attributed to me. *This was the case, in this case.

Sorry if the truth does not jive with your version of life.

They sure look like your words.

From: "Morgans"
Newsgroups:
rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.avia tion.homebuilt
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:46:52 -0300