Old April 21st 04, 12:29 AM
Greasy Rider @ invalid.com

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:11:54 -0400, "Bruce W.1"
etched the phosphur particles on my screen with the following:

The US Air Force used to put a gun in their pilot survival packs, the
M-6 Scout. See: http://www.milesfortis.com/church/akc13.htm

Does anyone know what the Air Force uses today?

I'd really like to know because I'm looking for a survival gun to take
into the woods while backpacking. It must be as light in weight as
possible.

I bought one at the last fall's gun show. A neat weapon, very light
and accurate. I added a sling and optional .410 shell holder. Don't
have any idea what the USAF uses today but this one was a winner.

In my day ('55-59) all we carried was a Smith .38.