Old April 6th 05, 10:06 PM
John Galban

Cub Driver wrote:
On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 03:58:45 GMT, "MC" wrote:

search for your favorite airport identifier, then click on the

satellite
view in the upper left hand corner.

It works okay with major airports, but my home field comes up blank.

I was looking for a nice color pic of my plane in its tiedown. I
have this old (mid 90s) one on my website that could use an update :

http://members.cox.net/jgalban/id41.htm

When I tried Google maps to look at my home field (KCHD, Chandler,
AZ), there's a cloud right over the top of the airport. How can this
be? It's not like clouds are all that common around here. Couldn't
they photograph on one of the other 300+ days/year when there's not a
cloud in sight?

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)