Old May 29th 19, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default Glideport problem

Frank,

Who is the new administrator? My inreach keep disapearing from the SSA tracker every few month and the response time to get it back is growing exponentially. It is not a problem on the inreach side since the trace are showing on the inreach web site. I know of other inreaches suffering similar fate. I consider this a high priority safety issue since this is the main tool folks are using to check on their buddies to make sure they make it home safe.

Thanks,

Ramy