Old June 4th 15, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Vsoars

Default Parowan Safari

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 11:17:30 PM UTC-5, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
Does anyone know if there are any safaris planned to Parowan this year? How many gliders are needed to make it worthwhile to arrange a tug? I haven't been in years, and am itching to get back. Best time of year?

Thanks,

Matt

I loved flying my PW 5 there. I could take a 1,500' tow and head out for a great day of soaring. I was totally comfortable making fairly long flights. I hauled my glider 1,400 miles (each way) for two years- which shows how much I liked the site. I am now flying my Duo at Nephi, better suited for the longer wings.