Old August 13th 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
RST Engineering

Default Annual IA Software

I bought the Zook software yesterday for $285 the year. Sierra doesn't have
an A&P school, so I'm SOL there. And if you think the college provides him
one for free, you don't quite grasp the fundamentals of taxation. It might
be at no cost to the IA, but free ain't quite the word.

Jim

--
"If you think you can, or think you can't, you're right."
--Henry Ford

From looking at these postings, I'd say you're out of luck. However, I

know of a way to get the software for free. My IA teaches an A&P class
at the community college and the college provides him a copy of the
software, fully licensed, for free.

-Robert