Old August 13th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Tri-Pacer

Default Annual IA Software

I bought the Zook software yesterday for $285 the year.

I'd be interested in your opinion after you've used it for a while. Can you
save profiles so you don't have to re-do everything each year? How about a
printout of only new & recurring ADs?

I'm using ATP & it's pretty pricey. I started with it when I got it free
from the local A&P School. However that went down the tube when I didn't
want to contract to take care of all the school's planes on a full time
basis.
(I'm retired & lazy) All my own profiles were in the ATP format so I kept
it.

Cheers:

Paul
N1431A