Old June 30th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Bush Threatens Veto Of Any Bills That Don't Include User Fees ForEveryone Talking To ATC!

On Jun 30, 2:37*pm, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote:
Mike wrote:

I guess your reading comprehension skills aren't all that great. Obama
proposes raising the SS maximum income level, which is
currently $102,000 which affects less than 5% of the population. *The
payroll tax rate would remain the same. *And you claim to be an
economic expert?

Seems to me if a larger income level is subject to the same tax rate a
higher net tax is the result. *Do you disagree?

Yea, I'm waiting to hear how he explains to me that more money coming
out of my check and going into the SS system is not a tax increase.
Perhaps he should be running for office.

-Robert