Old August 30th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Experimentals To Be Banned To Rural Airports?

"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in :

"Mike" wrote in message

I wasn't complaining about your typo. You sure jump to a lot of
conclusions for a person who pretends to be an expert at analytical
thought.

Liar.

By simply pointing to the accident rates one can't draw such
conclusions either way. Attempting to do so is childish.

Liar, just a simple minded attempt at a troll, Mikey Mouth.

Try reading this passage a bit more carefully and note the term "in
economic terms".

Change of subject there Mxmanic Jr.

Is there anything to indicate it wasn't? A competent risk analysis
would certainly take into account those factors and I have no reason
to suspect theirs wasn't a competent analysis. This is precisely why
I prefer letting people like you do their own research. When proof
is provided, you want to poke holes in it by bringing up countless
what if scenarios that are irrelevant, if not to the point of
ridicule. It simply shows that when faced with evidence you can't
refute on a reasonable level, you will just resort to the
unreasonable. It's certainly not going to change your mind. So why
should I waste my time providing proof of something you're never
going to accept anyway?

You should have some Mexican feista music running for a hat dance like
this one.

Nor do I care really.

Yeah, not give a **** about anything or anybody is a big part of you
life, isn't it?

Personally I could care less what you do or don't support. Not once
have I advocated banning or not banning cell phones, so neither do
you have a clue about my motivations or what I support or don't.

For someone that doesn't care about what other do or do not support,
you sure waste a lot of time talking **** on a public forum.=

What's your point, wannabe boi?

Bertie