Old August 25th 03, 01:44 PM
Petar Lazarevski

Hi all,
Now that FS2004 has been out a while now can any users out there tell me

if
it's significantly better than 2002.
I have read about what other features it has now but is it graphically any
better.
I appreciate the spec of your pc will have a big part as to the sim's
performance.

It is graphically better, especially when we talk about the skies and cloud
effects. However, I think that the flight model is still that old crappy one
from FS2002.

I have T-BredB running at 2.4GHz. 1GB RAM and GForce2Ti (300/500) and still
can't get higher than 5FPS while flying through clouds, display otions set
very high...