Old April 23rd 09, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Glider exam prep software?

On Apr 23, 1:36*pm, wrote:
On Apr 23, 10:55*am, tienshanman tienshanman.

wrote:
I need some advice for finding good online material I can download/buy
to study/practice for the FAA Written Knowledge Test and for the Check
Ride Oral & Flight Tests. I am overseas and really can’t get books sent
to me. I’ve scoured the web. I’ve looked at “Dauntless-soft.com” for
instance. If anyone has any good advice I’d appreciate it. I need some
concise, effective software in a hurry! I’m coming back to the US
sooner than expected for an extended visit. While home in TX I will get
a bit more practical instruction to round out the instruction I’ve had
overseas and I hope to complete the tests. Thanks.

--
tienshanman

Two google searches got me these:

Practice Tests He *http://www.exams4pilots.org/