Old May 22nd 09, 09:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Spark plug cleaner

On Thu, 21 May 2009 11:37:25 -0500, Ross wrote:

that seem to work also. BTW, his sandblaster was a professional kind and
much more that $25.00. We also took a wire wheel and carefully cleaned
the threads before applying the antisiezing compound to the first two
threads. Oh, and blow out the plug with a air gun to get any grit out.

I should have read more posts before I responded. I seemed to have said
the same thing that everyone else said. One thing about the aggressive
lean on the ground is that if you try to take off and forget to push the
mixture in, the engine quits or sputters as a good reminder. Ask my how
I know

but if you are fast you can roll almost to the yellow line clear of
the active area of the runway.
no amount of being fast will get the mixture back full rich in time
though.
I'll bet you know the same way I do :-)

jetlube coppercoat grease is my antisieze.

Stealth Pilot