Old May 21st 13, 12:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Keith[_2_]

Default LS 4 vs ASW 20

On Sunday, May 19, 2013 6:57:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, May 19, 2013 11:32:37 AM UTC-5, Walt Connelly wrote:

Your opinions please.

Walt

Walt Connelly

I had a Minden tube ..... great trailer. Easy in/out, tows great..... the gelcoat or refinish is the money question.

I also have a Minden tube trailer, and I hate it. They are apparently not all alike. Try taking everything out of a Minden, put the ship together and put it back in. Then help someone do it with a Cobra or Comet clamshell. You will never regret springing for the better trailer.