Old August 8th 18, 08:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Smith

Default Looking for HP14 Plans

On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 8:39:55 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone out there have a set of hp14 plans gathering dust in some back corner of your garage or hangar? I could sure use them to help in a restoration project. I would buy them or pay to have them scanned or pay for shipping postage from anywhere .
Thanks, Dan

All of Schreder's papers were donated to the National Air & Space Museum. If they had been, as promised, given to the National Soaring Museum, I'm sure they could have helped you (though since I'm now retired from the NSM, I don't speak for them). If all else fails, try contacting Russ Lee at the NASM.