Old October 15th 03, 02:19 PM
IO

Please excuse the inclusion of Poland in "Europe" as it's commonly
used in these heated discussions.

I agree Poland is not Europe... Poland is Third World... Iran and poland
have similar pils remember it...

I and others know that Poland and
other countries in Europe are level-headed. It seems that the
countries that have more recent experience with the harsh realities
have an adult appreciation for the dangers in the world. As one
American my working definition of "Europe" when it's being criticized
in this discussion is France and Germany and such. Most of us would
write "the weasel nations in Europe that have little to contribute
but hot air, and spend half their time on vacation or on strike"
except it's too much to type.

Poland should be proud of their special forces and their assuming the
responsibility in these issues.

Poland proud of . Polish armed forces are below the russia's one

I'm grateful to Poland, UK, Norway, Australia, and the majority of
NATO countries that did contribute to the effort. I'm not the only
American that is grateful for those that will act like allies.