Old August 2nd 12, 03:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
arjay

Default UK2 VL229 Vickers VikingC2.jpg

"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Ramsman wrote:
On 01/08/2012 14:20, Andrew Chaplin wrote:
Joseph Testagrose wrote in
:

begin 644 UK2 VL229 Vickers VikingC2.jpg

Attachment decoded: UK2 VL229 Vickers VikingC2.jpg
`
end

I was expecting a flying boat.

It's like what I experience when posts are about Hornets and Typhoons.
They're usually grey things with holes at each end instead of having
whirly bits pulling them along. And now there's a third Lightning as
well.

... or:
Westland Whirlwind -- I expect a pair of Merlins, a T-tail, instead of a
collection of parts whirling around in semi-tight formation.

Peregrines, not Merlins.