Old May 6th 05, 06:31 AM
Highflyer

"Bob Moore" wrote in message
. 121...
Justin Fielding wrote

Yip, live fast die young. Better than sitting in bed at 70 with all
types of disease and cancer eating away at your internal organs.

RIGHT !!!

I have now reached that age (70), but spend no more time in bed than
you do and probably spend a lot more time at the airport or in an
airplane than you do. Still a practicing flight instructor with over
20,000 hours of flying behind me and looking forward to lots more.
I was on the receiving end of a Flight Review just last week and the
other instructor was 76 years old. We had a great time in the 47 year
old Cessna 172.

Bob Moore
ATP B-727 B-707 L-188
CFI CFII
Naval Aviator S-2A P-2V P-3B 1958-1967
Pan American Airways 1967-1991 (retired)

Yep. Getting there myself. The last CFI I was up with was 87 and he was
getting a checkout in the airplane from ME! :-)

Highflyer