Old July 25th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Angelo Campanella

Default What is a good desktop Simulaor?

Mxsmanic wrote:
angelo Campanella writes:
Aircraft characteristics deviations are not much of a nuisance. I am
still fighting fundamental capabilities (where are the controls and
buttons. Why is the rudder so schizophrenic? It is NEVER straight and
NEVER constant right now.

It has to be a physical problem with your controls. My rudder behaves very
well with the Saitek pedals (and before that it behaved very well with the
twist axis on my joystick), so it's not the sim.

OK. I need to know how to burrow into the Wingman yoke pots. This yoke
base has a tamper-proof assembly where the last screw holding the lid on
is not apparent.

Ang. C.