Old March 29th 09, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
BeechSundowner

Default Two ILS approaches in IMC with ATC communications - Video

VOR Alpha into KMBO with ATC COMS - Video

Last leg of my Friday flight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UxiSFFSDXY

KJAN approach and clearance delivery for cancellation of my IFR at my
uncontrolled airport in the video. It was my last approach so I was
"lazy" and requested vectors rather then execute the full procedure.

I talked my way through the approach in this video. Waiting for that
"from flag" on Nav1 feels like forever sometimes :-)))

Video doesn't do the shear beauty of being between the layer of clouds
the justice that is due!