Old December 26th 09, 03:08 AM
TonyE TonyE is offline
Junior Member

I am planning to attempt my first build and would like to find plans for the Bobby Baker/First Strike Super Bobcat. Looks like a really small Ag Cat. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Carruthers View Post
Chris,

Yes, the Bobcat can be built part 103 legal the original waas weighed at Oshkosh before it was allowed to fly. However most would fit into the LSA or experimental catagory as does mine.

Yes plans are available and both the Bobcat or Supercat can be built from the same plans. I am the owner of the rights for the plans and I am also the owner of Supercat N70096. My planwe has been flying since April of 1994 and is still flying today. So send me an email and I can give you more information about the plane.

Regards,

Steve Carruthers