Old June 3rd 08, 03:17 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
La N

Default Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

"Dean A. Markley" wrote in message
news
Vince Brannigan wrote:
William Black wrote:
"Vince Brannigan" wrote in message

you write like an experienced toilet wall scribbler
slimy little comments from your anonymous security
Come back when you have a real name and some courage

Be serious Vince.

If you were a Chinaman posting to Usenet would you use your real name?

Especially if you still had family back there?

Think what could happen if there was a change in policy and you were
down on Google as supporting the old discredited policy, even if it was
the party line at the time.

Your granny would end up being 're-educated, your parents would lose
their home, and any siblings you have there would spend a couple of
weeks being questioned in some cellar lit by an unshaded bulb that
doesn't get switched off at night.

He's not going to tell you his real name...

You understood my point

I love it when folks chant anonymously in unison

"We are not under the authoritarian thumb"

Which is why the poster is such a hoot

Vince

He is indeed entertaining at time with his "supertankers armed with
Exocets" and such. I have to say that I really don't understand why
people hide behind these silly monikers. OK, so maybe your government is
ouut to get you. But if I understand correctly, PaPapeng is in Canada.
If the Canadian gov't is out to get him, we are all in trouble!

I believe Vancouver, specifically, where in a recent census - and I kid you
not - the top 10 most popular surnames were/a
1.. LEE
2.. WONG
3.. SMITH
4.. CHAN