Old October 6th 03, 03:06 AM
Roger Druce

Perhaps a bright (ie. brighter than me, which isn't a difficult hurdle)
electricity conversant person on this list may care to comment.

I seem to recollect someone saying that conventional aircraft circuit
breakers had a small volt drop across them. This would be OK for an
aircraft with an altenator supplying power continuously, but may not be so
smart for a battery driven supply situation??

Perhaps then resettable fuses would be better than circuit breakers??

What Pros & Cons??

Roger Druce

"Bill Staley" wrote in message
m...
Mark,

Thanks for your reply. Somehow I lost your email address so I am
replying to your msg here.

The resettable fuses are exactly what I am looking for.

If you can find out, I'd really appreciate it. I've been trying to
find a place to get them for almost a year. I never thought to call
them "resettable fuses".

Bill