Old July 11th 07, 08:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
.... www.FocusOnPanama.com .... .... www.FocusOnPanama.com .... is offline
Banned

Default Virtual-Aviation.info looking for contributions

We are looking for contributors of tutorials and articles for the new portal
of virtual aviation. Although the sites are online we are still working hard
at getting all the material and backend programming done before the launch
date.

http://www.virtual-aviation.info/

http://www.virtual-aviation.net/

Currently we have a long listing of virtual airlines to choose from and
information on nearly 24,000 airports around the world. Of course there is
more to come in due time.

If interested in contributing contact by email. Due to the legacy of SPAM we
are posting a forwarding address as no email addresses are active in the
domains (on purpose, no time for SPAM):

f l i g h t s i m u l a t i o n [A T] b i g f o o t . c o m