Old December 6th 09, 12:14 AM posted to misc.writing,sci.physics.relativity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
John D Salt

Default !!! Isn't Mark(ie) Great !!!

"Matthew L. Martin" wrote in news:ClCSm.17848
:

[Snips]
Mr. Bloss, meet Mr. [Hammond]. Mr. [Hammond], meet Mr. Bloss.

I think you two will get on like a house afire.

Dammit, more competition for research grants in abuse-based science.

How am I ever going to find funding for flinging more curries now?

All the best,

John

Director and Chief Shot-firer
Gokmop Towers Foodstuffs Ballistics Research Laboratory
Gokmop Towers, Risca

--
In what method shall we implement the matrix of this government display
picnic?