Old July 30th 18, 06:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Silent Skies

While offtrack..... If Clinton won, more likely my home field was shut down since I think we were within 30 or so miles of their house.

As to whom was better, I think both suck, I would have voted (I was in rehab with a broken back) for who scares me the least.
They both scare me (sad commentary on US president), but Trump scared me the least.

Whatever, these Presidential TFR's are slamming many GA sites. Since most rely on weekend flying, likely taking close to 80% of business.

I am strictly commenting on wide TFR's, not whom the person is. Find another Frikkin site to complain to. I am only commenting on TFR's local to me.
I feel for those sites that are within the TFR.