Old August 8th 07, 10:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave LaCourse

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:14:11 GMT, shiver
wrote:

Bert-Jan wrote:

http://www.download.com/3000-2164-10144167.html

With all due respect Bert-Jan if you had just half a brain
you would be a half wit.

It you can't check the header info on my postings and realize that I am
on a Macintosh and NOT A PC then sir I cannot help you with your
inabilities on your own computer any more than you can help me
solve my problem on mine.

FROM DOWNLOAD.COM

Regading X-NEWS..... Requires Windows 95/98/Me/Nt/2000/XP

Now just what were you promising again Sir....

The man was trying to help you. Instead of a nasty uncalled for
reply, you *could* have said:

"Bert-Jan, I am using a Mac and the info you quote is not for Macs."

Instead you have to insult the man with name-calling. You're a real
piece of work, Mr. Anonymous.

Dave LaCourse