Old September 24th 07, 03:33 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 01:55:06 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
wrote:

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
message
oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
Show me that one.

Must I?

I cannot remember it.

OK, here you go
http://www.ibras.dk/montypython/episode13.htm#4

Curses, you beat me to it.
It was my link anyway, not yours!

What you mean "your link", white man?

I sent him the link.
HTH.

OIC. You are selfish and unwilling to share.

He never gives me credit for my magnificent links.

What magnificent links might those be?

Ask Mr Hucker or send your email addy.
Tip! You can have many email addresses.

I do butt I get nothing butt spam. Hence I do not read them.

http://www.mailwasher.net/

Works quite well.

Thanks, but no. I only use web-based email. No viruses that way.