Old December 23rd 04, 12:31 AM
Denny

No plane right now, but I did own a Citabria in college and a Vultee
Vibrator after that.

I'd like to own a T-38, but the cost and fuel burn make it impossible.

I'd be interested in a homebuilt with two seats , retractible
conventional gear, and big enough to take a 350 Chevy with a reduction
drive and a ground adjustable three blade prop. I want an airplane not
radically smaller than the BT-13, although with 250-300 hp rather than
the original 450 it's going to have to be lighter. It has to be
aerobatic although not for competition and it should be as good an
instrument platform as a T-34.