Old April 30th 19, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Pee bag gel

On Monday, April 29, 2019 at 9:02:35 PM UTC-7, soaringjac wrote:
We have cats and just got a new type of litter for them called SoPhresh Gel Lock. This stuff would be great in a zip lock pee bag! Super absorbent and turns into a gel immediately. I have not tried it in flight yet, but once i saw how this stuff worked i knew it would be great to put in some pee bags. They have it at Petco and probably amazon as well

https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcos...lti-cat-litter

What do you think?

Thirty-four bucks for a bag of kitty litter, wow. I throw that stuff away, so I buy the cheaper crap at target and use a leg bag in flight. Keep the kitty in the bag as it were.