Old September 16th 04, 06:58 PM
Michael Houghton

Howdy!

In article ,
Dave Butler wrote:
VideoGuy wrote:
"Plane Pieces Inc" wrote in message
om...

Hi everyone,

Saw this group and wanted to say a quick hello and introduce you to
Plane Pieces Inc.( www.planepieces.com ). Plane Pieces Inc

It is a continuous source of amusement to me that someone who begins with
misrepresentation somehow hopes to cultivate a legitimate business
relationship. It appears that "Plane Pieces" dot com is nothing more than a
garage and an eBay account.

Maybe you should try rec.aviation.products and be bit more honest

bye bye

- I don't have a dog in this fight.
- I agree this is the wrong newsgroup for this advertising.
- I don't see the dishonesty. What's dishonest?

Twenty items is not a "vast array". A web page that puts up a pretty picture
that links to eBay is not a useful web site. It's a mask, hiding the truth.
I note that the seller has a zero reputation on eBay. Who knows if the
seller is real and/or legitimate?

Taken as a whole, the presentation smells. It obfuscates the seller and
his intentions.

yours,
Michael

| White Wolf and the Phoenix
Bowie, MD, USA | Tablet and Inkle bands, and other stuff

http://www.radix.net/~herveus/