Old October 31st 04, 10:52 AM
PAW

"B2431" wrote in message
From: "PAW"
Date: 10/30/2004 21:06 Central Daylight Time

"B2431" wrote in message
Date: 10/29/2004 23:21 Central Daylight Time
...or does she just solo every 90 days???

Inquiring minds wanna know...(when the same 'ole reruns will end).

They're getting old.

Not only that...but I'm growing tired of building the same old RV-8
over...and...over...and... over...again.

I watched the RV-8 , helicopter and the composite airplane series twice
see
if I wasn't halucinating about all the building errors I saw the first
time.
The number of bolts installed without washers was truely amazing as was
the
helicopter mounting the master link upside down. Tsk Tsk.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Why would you not place the master link clip on the bottom? I *assumed*
this was so in case it came off, the clip couldn't fall down and out.

The show that covered that was on early this AM, BTW.

Phil

He mounted it with the clip on top. If it came off the link could drop
out.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

The broadcast they did yesterday had it clip down.

We are talking about the triplex drive chain, right? Maybe I saw a prefit
that he did right, but screwed up on the final install. I guess that's why
we use inspecters.

Phil