Old June 9th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Vaughn Simon

Default Choices continued; Another great moderated pilots forum

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Please note it is not my intention to destroy this forum by posting this
information.

Dudley, I can't think of an example in the past when you have given me reason
to doubt your veracity, but I certainly do this time (even though I am sure that
you would like to believe what you say above is true).

The world does not need more Internet forums and certainly no more blogs.
Fracturing any group into smaller fragments, each led by some "big kahuna"
moderator, leads to a tragic inbreeding of ideas. It is far better to simply
outwait the trolls.

(My opinion, respectfully presented).

Vaughn