Old September 18th 15, 10:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Anyone have access to a Haig Minibat?

Google might be your friend:
https://www.google.com/search?q=mini...ibatt+aircraft

On 9/18/2015 2:03 PM, Craig Funston wrote:
On Friday, September 18, 2015 at 11:11:49 AM UTC-7, wrote:
As an active radio controlled scale sailplane enthusiast, and having a special interest in tailless configurations, I am contemplating construction of a 1:3 or even 1:2 scale model of the Haig Minibat.

I currently have a set of 1:4 scale plans, an advertizing brochure, and a number of other documents, including the "newsletters" put out by the kit manufacturer.

What I'm lacking is the documentation necessary to actually make a model which is a replica of a specific aircraft.

So I'm eager to find someone who either had a Minibat or still has one, who is willing to share photos of the aircraft. My interest lies in exterior shots which show color scheme and markings, of course, but also more specifically with photos of the interior which show the instrument panel, the various controls (side stick, drag brake lever if installed, etc.), the wing spar carry-through, and things of that nature.

If you can be of assistance I would very much appreciate hearing from you off-list.

Many thanks in advance!

Bill Kuhlman
http://www.rcsoaringdigest.com

Bill, just wanted to give a shout out to you and Bunny for your fantastic publication, RC Soaring Digest. I look forward to it every month! Sorry I don't have any info on the MiniBat, but if you want Nimbus 3 pictures I can help there :-)

--
Dan, 5J