Old July 17th 03, 08:00 PM
gross_arrow

Jim Weir wrote in message . ..

Those of us who went on and got second or first class
permits because we needed them in our work never bothered with the restricted
third.

yeah, except the stupid flight school where i went didn't
understand the fcc rules, and wouldn't buy my second phone
as acceptable, so i wound up getting a restricted third
also. i was actually sort of surprised that they issued
me one, since i already held the second, but i guess they
don't check their records all that carefully.

g_a