Old January 18th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
DABEAR

Default The more things change...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Sorry, bubba, but I can fit into my BD-5. Is there _any_ cockpit into which
all 400+ lbs of you can be squished into?

That also happens to explain why you can't come up with any proof of
aviation experience. Not only do you have none, you couldn't get any even if
you tried, other than buying double seats on Southwest.

Hey Porky! If you could fit that cockpit, you'd be flying! I hear you
can't even fit Donkey Girl's cockpit...some material defect (beyond the
mental defects) related to your tiny feet. You know, if you wouldn't
stick them in your mouth so much, they wouldn't shrink. Same with
another portion of your anatomy...related to your feet.

Yep, get that boy a BD-5J-A380! And a "lollipop!" Preferably,
Campbell's, so both can sleep.