Old September 9th 16, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Good sailplanes for tall pilots?

On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 6:13:40 PM UTC-5, Branko Stojkovic wrote:
I'm 6'4" 175 lb. I co-owned a Twin Lark wit a couple of big tall guys, one my height but 190 lbs and one 6'2" 200 lbs. We could all fit in both cockpits, although it was a bit snug fo flights longer than 3 hors.
Branko

You got to be kidding. A fiberglass 2-seater for under $30k? Not on this planet. All the types you mention are available - if you can find any - starting at $60-80k. They are mostly guaranteed to have bad gel coat. A reality check is in order.