Old April 18th 04, 05:08 AM
Dale

In article ,
"Paul" wrote:

I am not really interested in the detailed specifications, I am after
reviews from pilots who have used them (comfort, features, weight etc..)
ideally comparing the pro's and con's between the different models.

I've been using DC headsets since '73...in fact I still have the first
one I bought in '73.

My current headset is a 10-56HX. ANR with the deeper "Helicopter" ear
cups. My normal work day has me wearing them for 8-12 hours...minimal
complaint about comfort....wearing anything for that long will be
noticable...even nice silk underwear. G

The noise attenuation is good. The headsets are rugged and the one time
I've needed work done from the factory (the original ANR had some
squeal) it was done quickly at no charge.

I recommend them and wouldn't think of buying any other headset. (I
have used Bose, Flightcom and Sigtronic headsets)

--
Dale L. Falk

There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing
as simply messing around with airplanes.

http://home.gci.net/~sncdfalk/flying.html