Old September 10th 04, 03:55 PM
OtisWinslow

The god damn Dems are our biggest enemy. They believe in freedom
and wealth for them only. They want our weapons taken away so
we can't fight back as they redistribute what we've worked for
to some lazy ass that won't work for their own. They scare me far more than
a bunch of
camel jockeys.

"W P Dixon" wrote in message
Kinda reminds me of the other NY guy, Shumer? I guess that is how you

spell
it. But anyway he does everything he can do to pass laws to take guns away
from law abidding citizens while he has 2 armed body guards with him 24
hours a day! Otherwise it is ok for his rich snobby butt to be protected

by
a gun, but you are not supposed to be! This guy about GA will be the first
to use GA to his advantage whenever he gets a chance, but wants to
practically shut it down for everyone else. Does anyone else see a pattern
with the Democratic Party.
Seems they preach and preach about freedom, but always do their best

take it away from us against The Constitution. It's frustrating!

"Roy Smith" wrote in message
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
Weiner's bill, H.R. 5035, would mandate the same
screening for all passengers and property aboard GA aircraft that is
required for the airlines.

Yeah, I got the EAA newsletter this morning too. Has anybody actually
seen the text of the bill? I tried to look it up, but can't find it.
There's a list of House bills on-line at

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-...me=108_cong_bi
lls&wrapperTemplate=BillBrowse_wrapper.html&billty pe=hr

but it skips directly from HR-5025 to HR-5041. It's not on Thomas
(http://thomas.loc.gov/) either.