Old January 10th 05, 02:09 AM
PilotMike2004

Default Century IIIB Rate Filter Parts and Schematics

Hi,
I just traced an autopilot problem to my 1B440-2 rate filter. A screw came out
of the metal stand off, it slid down and shorted something out. For the time
being I made a bypass cable from connectors I ordered from Newark.com and the
autopilot functions but does oscillate sometimes.

The transistors on the 1B440-2 rate filter are marked with numbers that I cant
cross reference. There are only two types. Does someone know what the 2N or
MPS numbers are for the transistors on this board? Anyone have a schematic?

I found a schematic for the 1C388 amplifier on the US patent web page for
public download. Apparently EDO Mitchell did not patent the rate filter and I
haven't been able to find any info on it.

Mike