Old August 6th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
john smith[_2_]

Default Good Garmin 396 Mount - Cessna..

In article om,
Dan wrote:

I am considering the purchase of a RAM mount "RAM-B-121-GA7". Does
anyone have any experience with this thing on Cessna Yokes? Can I
come _under_ the yoke with the bracket? Do I need to order any
accessories to make it work, or will that part # include everything I
need?

I use the suction cup mount and attach it to the side of the windscreen.
This brings it up and closer to eyelevel and into my line of sight as I
look outside.