Old September 4th 16, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default emailing your log file from an iPhone

On Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 11:22:57 AM UTC-4, wrote:
The wifi ones work also, even for uploading files to OLC
(but not with the standard Safari browser).

Can you confirm a particular model that works with PowerFLARM core
and ILEC SN10? Lots of stuff *should* work, but doesn't...

Thanks!
Best Regards, Dave

PS: I recently had to send back a Sandisk USB stick because it
had wildly less than advertised capacity (and unlike their tech
'support' Indians, I do know how to compute powers of 2 ;-)
Lots of returns of that part also for over-heating!