Old March 12th 04, 05:01 AM
Teacherjh

Okay, I've read the regulations and still can't figure out the answer to
this question: If I received an IPC from a CFII one year after my last BFR,
do I need to get another BFR in 12 months or 24 months from now??

Yes. An IPC and a BFR are different, and they cover different aspects of
flying. However, both can be covered in the same flight if you tell the
instructor that's what you want (and he is qualified to do both). The flight
will probably be longer, but not as long as two separate checkrides.

Jose