Old November 17th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
gk

Default Aerokopter

I can't believe the workmanship on this unit. It appears to be a 21st
century Hughes 269 (which is a good thing). Looks like excellent value
for your $s. This could renew my heli flying. I am NOT comfortable in
a R22. I didn't see any info on autorotation on the web site but I hope
it's better than the R22 (more forgiving at the initiation stage).

Gary K.
Former 269A owner, maintainer & pilot

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
There is now a dealer in South Africa for the Aerokopter. He has written
what I think is an excellent article on test flying the Aerokopter for the
SA Flyer magazine. Unfortunately, Aerokopter is not presently interested in
providing the ship as a kit and sells them complete only. Present price at
the factory in Ukraine is $170,000. (Ouch) But they look good and
according to the SA dealer, flys good too.