Old June 5th 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Martin's claims

Ian wrote in
:

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:36:58 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Ian wrote in
:

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:07:07 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Ian wrote in
news:ibvq59bugnpx.otcytq7eqv6x.dlg@ 40tude.net:

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 00:53:06 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Ian" wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 09:27:24 +0200, Martin wrote:

I'm not seeing any of these, except when they are quoted. On
u.r.s the theory is
that this rubbish is from the loony from the American funny
farm Wilbur AKA
Craptain Neil. It's a bit sad that a man in his twilight years
spends his days
cross-posting rubbish like this.

Do you have any evidence to support this allegation, Martin?

It's probably coming from Bertie the Buttlipp. He cross posts
half
the
stuff he replies to.

I just want to show you off to the world.

You're the best k00k i've had in eons.

Bertie

Alas, it seems Martin's a far better k00k.

Really? Do share.

Bertie

Martin Paterson has a penchant for reporting people to their ISPs
when they don't agree with him. He also has a particularly nasty
habit of contacting UK Government agencies to report disabled people
for posting to usenet - which he considers is benefit fraud.

Wow! I'm impressed. We should introduce him to Larry and they can
make a bunch of little kkkopletts.

Bertie

You really shouldn't encourage the reproduction of 'tards.

I have to consider the future.

Bertie