Old February 2nd 10, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Glaze Ice

On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 20:12:36 +0100, Mxsmanic wrote:

Mark writes:

Wrong.

Buy a plane that has a de-icer. They are only $500,000
or so.

Deicing equipment protects you while you find your way out of icing
conditions. It does not allow you to fly through icing conditions indefinitely
with impunity.

Shutup, I'm a pilot, you're not. They even allowed me to skip the 40hrs
minimum rule.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.