Old August 16th 15, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WAVEGURU

Default How do we inspire pilots to truly take up cross country soaring ?

How about a team to work on some media coverage? We need a team of people, familiar with how to get coverage, work on getting national coverage for our national contests and local coverage for our local events. NBC, ABC,CBS, FOX, sports channels... They've got a golf channel, why not a Soaring channel? The public needs to see how far and high high we go on maps, with interviews with the winners, and youth participants.

Boggs