Old October 11th 11, 04:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics
nemo outis

Default Was Bill Colby Murdered?

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:48:04 +0100, Keith Willshaw wrote:

Tom wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:11:58 -0400, Quaalude wrote:

"I'm referring now to a very brave man, CIA Director Bill Colby,
whose very dearest friend approached us in the mid-90s. And the week
that we were going to have a meeting - listen carefully -- the week
we were going to have a meeting with this former CIA Director who
had been on the inside of these covert operations, where he was
going to transfer to our group $50 million in funding...as well as
existing extraterrestrial energy devices that were functional. They
found him floating down the Potomac River."

http://www.archive.org/details/WhyWasFormerCiaDirectorWilliamColbyAssassinated

Very believable account as I know Greer and I knew Colby. No doubt in
my mind he was assassinated.

Get real. he was 76 years old and had left the CIA 20 years before his
death. Now blow me or I'll **** my pants.

Keith The Lonely Penis

Ohh Mr. Lonely, oh so lonely...