Old July 5th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Matt Giwer

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Tankfixer wrote:
In article , jull43
@tampabay.REMover.rr.com mumbled
Tankfixer wrote:
In article , jull43
mumbled
Palestinians, without any treaties, have been trying to get their property
back non-stop since 1948.

Maybe they shouldn't have run away when thier Syrian and Egyptian
brothers attacked Isreal ?

AND

By genetics Palestians are brothers of the Jews from Judea who converted. They
are not genetically related to Syrians or Egyptians and neither they nor
Sepharidic Jews are related to the Ashkenazi converts from Eastern Europe.

Well that explains why the Syrians nor Egyptians want to take in the
Palistinians...

You try to avoid the point. Ashkenazi Jews have not connection to bibleland
except as converts. OTOH, Palestinians have the ancestral rights the atheist
Zionists claim to have.

--
When I was a child my family was so poor we could not afford a computer.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 3648